tiistai 24. tammikuuta 2012

My dream journey

If I could have a two-week all-expenses-paid holiday, I would go to Lapland. I’ve been there twice in the winter and I enjoyed it very much on both times. I’d probably go there with my family and preferably not during holiday season when it’s really crowded.

We would stay in a cottage, but one which could be compared to a normal house, including electricity. It would be located in a quiet place, near the lake, but there would also be a village near-by so that we wouldn’t be completely isolated. In the village, there’d be many different restaurants since I don’t enjoy cooking that much. The cottage should have a sauna, which could be in a separate building and there’d also be a chance to go ice swimming in the lake.

What comes to the activities, I’d mostly just like to relax, go walking in the woods with my dogs and eat good food. However, there are still a few things I’d like to try. Snow-shoeing would be great, especially if we could have a guide who would plan us a route which we’d then take. Another interesting experience would be to learn how to drive a dog sleigh, or, since we would have kilometers after kilometers of ice spreading in front of us, we might as well rent some snowmobiles. And what could be a better way to end a day spent outdoors than to go to a spa?   

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti